Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lesson 1

Tell us why you like this poem in no less than 100 words.

I like this poem as the way the poet described it is very unique and good. He uses many different poetry techniques, such as hyperbole, similes and mainly personification to make his poem more interesting. He describes that trees are similar to humans and just like us needing food and water to survive, they need water and sunlight. It made me think differently then the way I used to think of trees. It also relaxes me and makes me feel good when i read it as It expresses its meaning
in a very smooth way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

gaara and naruto Pictures, Images and Photos funny naruto gif Pictures, Images and Photos Sakura Pictures, Images and Photos naruto people Pictures, Images and Photos