Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alternative ending to Nothing But The Truth

This is my alternative ending :

When Phillip Malloy heard that Miss Narwin is planning to resign and go to Florida to live with her sister, he felt extremely remorseful and regretted his actions. He knew that it was all his fault and the least he could was to apologise to Miss Narwin for his mistakes, but it was against his character to do so. After contemplating for a long time, he finally made up his mind to apologise the next day.

Phillip Malloy paced up and down the corridor outside the staff room. Now and then, he would walk up to the door and back down again. Obviously, he was having second thoughts about apologising to Miss Narwin. His mind was conflicting with questions like "Should I go in?", "Will she be mad at me?". After a while, he finally mustered up enough courage and decided to enter.

Right at this moment, the staff room door opened and standing at the door was none other than Miss Narwin. As he stared at her, tears streamed down his face involuntarily and he started apologising, "I am sorry, Miss Narwin, I know that I am in the wrong. I should not hate you just because you gave me a failure for my english exam and I could not get into the school tracks team as a result. I hope that you can understand as I love sports and not being able to get into the tracks team is a great blow to me. I really hope that you will not resign......" Then, Miss Narwin replied, "I am glad that you have realised your mistake. I had intended to resign and go to Florida, but I have changed my mind. I will stay and continue teaching here. Besides, purchasing an air ticket to Florida can be quite a hefty sum of money." After Miss Narwin finished speaking, she turned to go, leaving Phillip Malloy relieved and over the moon.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rock Lee 1996 said...

Please comment!

March 9, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

gaara and naruto Pictures, Images and Photos funny naruto gif Pictures, Images and Photos Sakura Pictures, Images and Photos naruto people Pictures, Images and Photos